Ok, I’m just going to let everything out in one, much simpler.
Things I am SICK of:
- being called a bitch
- having everything I say being taken as an attack
- being alone
- not having a person who listens to me
- my complaining
- the ever-so-common “I’m tired”
- the “I’m tired” but I’m going to stay up super late and whine about it in the morning
- everyone around me partying, its stupid. It kills your brain cells, it hurts your body, you look foolish, its a waste of time.
- having everyone assume I will listen to them
- Myself and others complaining about our silly problems, that really don’t amount to anything
- the entire world suffering from “boy problems”
- the entire world using song lyrics for everything.
- people thinking they understand mental illness
- having to vent on tumblr, rather than to an actual human
I’m sure they’ll be more, but that’s it for now.
I’m beginning to think being a therapist, or actress isn’t worth it.
Also one last vent;
I am SICK, beyond sick actually of being the black sheep in my family.
They go somehwere, I’m not invited.
They have a discussion, it stops when I come in the room.
They leave me out.
They leave me behind.
Home doesn’t feel like home.
I need to find a way to ground myself. Without ANYONE.